What do you understand as Technical Surveillance Countermeasures?
By the term’s technical surveillance countermeasures, we mean the technical inspection (so-called "sweeping") of objects and rooms by a specially trained technician in order to prevent possible technical surveillance measures or the tapping of digital data.
Counter-technical surveillance strategies
Open technical surveillance
Our counter-technical surveillance equipment and inspection activities can observe during procedure. We will follow your instructions in answering questions from those present about our purpose or our on-site activity.
At your request, we can offer counter-technical surveillance during working hours, outside business hours or on weekends.
Covert technical surveillance
All of the components and protocols we use are hidden. We can disguise our technology as a LAN / Wi-Fi audit or other ways. At your request, we can offer counter-technical surveillance during working hours, outside of business hours or on weekends and holidays.
We perform a thorough physical and electronic inspection. Our experts recognize audio or optical technical surveillance devices. We detect GSM, 3G and 4G cellular technical surveillance devices and other wireless bugs, cable and microphone taps, telephone taps, mini video surveillance devices, laser or infrared technical surveillance devices are also detected.
We recognize simple to very complex technical surveillance devices. ‘We can also detect technical surveillance on devices connected to the Internet.
A small example of technical surveillance devices that have already been detected
- GSM bugs in a manager's office, with which information was collected from a far distance
- Technical surveillance devices hidden inside small objects, such as a calculator or phone, in executive's offices
- IMSI catchers for capturing data from mobile devices of employees
- Hybrid digital recording devices in offices that recorded audio remotely
- Laser microphones for recording conversations in conference rooms
- iCloud passwords used to redirect data from business owners
- GPS tracking devices on a politician's vehicle
- Technical surveillance devices hidden in children's toys to eavesdrop on ex-partners
- Technical surveillance devices hidden in obscure places, such as electric cable ducts to record conversations
- Mini surveillance cameras in a company bathroom, etc.
Our investigations in Counter Technical Surveillance (TSCM) & Protection
There are many areas of risk that should concern you as a ...
Who will pay the costs of the investigation?
According to the judgment of the Federal Court of Justice, the detective costs incurred for the investigation, are part of the legal costs, which in the event of a dispute, the losing party, under the condition that the detective work was necessary for the enforcement of the law, with reference to a specific suspicion. This applies to both the economic and the private sector.
This means: The detective agency proves that a criminal offense or misdemeanor was committed by the opposing party during the investigation and surveillance. In this case the losing party has to reimburse the detective costs.
Important note on contacting:
As soon as you think it possible to be eavesdropped, there are a few simple rules to follow when contacting us: